Linda Ikeji Inspires Young Women with her Success Story


Celebrity female blogger ;Linda Ikeji has rolled out her success story to inspire women to embrace entrepreneurship and self reliance in order to attain their full potential and enjoy the best life has to offer.

Sharing the excitement of acquiring a new house at the elite Banana Island Ikoyi on her blog Linda
says “I bought a two-storey luxury house in the exclusive Banana Island area of Ikoyi...and to be honest, I still can't believe it. It's everything I prayed my house would be”

While urging Young women to believe in themselves, Linda says:
“Listen, you are beautiful and you are stronger than you know. There's absolutely nothing you can't achieve if you set your mind to it, put your heart and soul into it.
Up until five years ago, I was a struggling entrepreneur. I can't tell you how many offices in this Lagos I sat in for hours waiting to see people who could support my business...but most times, I never passed the reception area. But I never gave up and I never stopped believing and here I am today”


And to think that Linda is coming from a culture where women are viewed as inferior to men, her parents must be proud seeing that their daughter is worth many sons.

This goes to demonstrate that a woman has an inbuilt capacity to triumph in life if only she takes the
courage to launch out and take the world in her hands.

Linda’s success story is a testimony that prayers, hardwork and consistency deliver excellent results.
Linda is evidence that life is meant to be worked through not slept through.
Women must learn to work their way to the top as sleeping to get up there will always limit them to

the bottom.

See pictures of her house below as displayed on her blog lindaikejisblog.com.

Be inspired as well because me, myself and I have been greatly inspired.

It's a woman's world !!!

 









My house, my mum and my car...:-)


The compound


Sitting room
It's a glass house so you can see everything that's happening outside...:-)

Still the sitting room


The pool area


Happy woman. Had to wear my Selfmade Tee...:-)
The lawn - working on it to make it more lovely


Other side of the building...
They are cleaning the pool. Who wants to come teach me how to swim? :-)



And the master suite... my bedroom. I've never seen anything like it in real life...lol. It's so big, I don't even know how to decorate it...

Walking in my bedroom
Still my bedroom. Has a lounge area...lol. Choi!

And my walk-in closet...my bags and shoes are so happy! :-)


I'm having them add some things so work is on going there



And the most grand part of the house is my luxury bathroom...it has a Jacuzzi, bathtub and shower...

Me in my bathroom! Can't believe this is my life now...


The view from my Jacuzzi


My Penthouse Terrace
My parents looking around in amazement...lol. My mum couldn't believe this is her new home...lol


The kitchen...my mum's favourite part of the house




Living in the house with my family. When I marry, I will move out! *sad face*..lol


The house is spectacular at night...


Culled from lindaikejisblog.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy diet for the rainy season

When fibroid co-exists with pregnancy

Aero Contractors: Temporary Flight Suspension is a Safety Measure Says NCAA